Screen Print Quality Control Operative
Countryside Art Ltd are a niche design, print and manufacturing company offering top quality, beautiful UK-made kitchen textiles plus other UK-made outsourced giftware products to many leading organisations such as National Trust and The British Museum through to a diverse range of customers such as individual designers selling through on-line platforms.
We are extremely busy and are looking for a temporary, part-time, Screen Print Quality Control Operative to join our very friendly team in our Screen Print Department in the run up to Christmas.
No previous experience is required as training will be given.
Countryside Art Ltd is an age positive employer and welcomes applications from all age groups.
If interested please email a CV to Kathy at email@example.com.
- Individually inspecting and quality controlling prints as they come through the heat-curing dryers
- Liaising with the print team and advising when errors are spotted
- Logging each print job on to the production schedule software at the start and end of each job
- Storing the finished print jobs in designated areas ready for the sewing unit to collect
- Very good attention to detail
- The ability to work quickly and neatly
- The ability to be self-motivated and organised
- To be able to work as part of a close and friendly team